Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #247
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 10:17:18 -0700

Doug,

>>I am a Leica neophyte and am presently stocking away my pesos in order to
afford an RF (preferable Leica, of course).<<

How are things in Vancouver since the new currency?  I went to a McDonalds
in Seattle last week and half of the change I got back was Canadian. I was
a bit confused but you post finally shed some light as to why. I never was
a big fan of GATT. I think with should follow the example of our friends
across the pond and just go to an Amerodollar.

Dave