Subject: Re: [Leica] Your dream M-lens? now VERY OT
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 22:21:09 -0700

DonjR43198@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 7/13/00 11:27:40 PM Central Daylight Time,
> henningw@archiphoto.com writes:
>
> <<     As long as I'm ordering Leitz about, they should re-introduce their
>  >enlarger. >>
> Which one?
>
> Don R.

The one that also does medium format!
Heck, Leica is a small company and the enlarger biz with the digital thing
looming is not where anyone's going to put their $$$.
Plenty of darkrooms being used as potting sheds.
I'd love Leica precision and optics being put into a 4x5 enlarger which had or
would take a variable contrast cold light head.
But if they only kept up with their enlarger lens D&R and production I'd be
happy enough with my Omega D2 and Aristo VC coldlight!
I can live without an autofocus enlarger.
Mark Rabiner

Replies: Reply from Rich Lahrson <tripspud@wenet.net> (Re: [Leica] Your dream M-lens? now VERY OT)