Subject: Re: [Leica] why shoot black and white film?
From: "Bob Walkden" <bobwalkden@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:32:40 BST

Hi,

David Hurn, member since 1967 of Magnum Photos, changed from Leica to Canon.
In 'On being a photographer' he writes "I use the cheapest amateur model in
the Canon range". I defy anybody to look at his books and tell me they know
which photographs were shot with a Leica and which with a Canon.

Cheers,

Bob