Subject: Re: [Leica] John Van Stelten - Focal Point Inc
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 12:10:18 -0700

><Snip>
> He just did a Hasselblad Supreme Wide Angle for me, and did a very nice
> job.  He removed fungus from the center element, and re-coated the two
> outer elements.><Snip>
> guna

I knew a guy who got a deal on an older Hasselblad Superwide, it was WAY PRE T*
it was an SWC!
But he got a new expensive Hasselblad UV multicoated filter which was always on
the lens...
	he seemed to be under the impression that as his front surface was multicoated;
so was the whole lens.
or something like that... You couldn't get him to take the thing off.
Mark Rabiner