Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Re: UV filter
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:27:02 -0400

> But answer a real Leica technical question, with actual facts, verified
by
> both the factory and our beloved master Leica photographers, we get
screams
> and moans of "don't tell us what we don't want to hear."

Perhaps you could help us out, and post the URL or reference document that
has the testing procedure and results listed, as would any good scientific
study.  I not only want to hear it, I want to see it.

> But if you do not
> want to hear me respond to a legitimate question, push delete, or better
>yet, filter me to your trash mailbox.

Well, problem is you didn't answer the question being asked.  Instead, you
went into, what I, and I am sure a number of others, perceived as, a
diatribe on, basically, how 'silly' anyone who uses a filter (as was being
asked about) must be.