Subject: [Leica] Funniest LUG Postings?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:02:16 +1000

What have been the funniest LUG postings?

I recall Kyle's post about the correct protocol for greeting fellow
Leica users (correction, handlers)

Horst had me laughing with his story about his Leicas rolling down a
hill side.

There's Ted's cow shit story.

And the Christmas song.

There must be many others I've missed before getting on board.  Perhaps
those in the know could point the rest of us in the right direction,
within the archives, or dig 'em out.

And are there other good Leica laughs not yet shared?

:)

Rick Dykstra

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Funniest LUG Postings?)