Subject: RE: [Leica] Your dream M-lens?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 09:58:52 +0100

Henning,
This is both fascinating and rewarding. We enjoy going to a local cafe,
with our kids, called The Dutch Pancake House. Although they offer bacon
pancakes (my favourite) they come with maple syrup rather than stroop, I
shall ask if they can find some next time.
Is it anything like black syrup, as sold by Tate and Lyle in the UK in red
tins?
Jem