Subject: RE: [Leica] Summaron summary sought
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:50:01 +0200

Hi Craig,

I have a 2.8 Summaron and had a 3.5. IMHO, the 2.8 is far better. In
particular, the bokeh is excellent. But beware, the results at f/2.8  or f/4
are not up to those of a Summicron (last non-asph, never tried previous
ones). The bokeh of the 3.5 Summaron is good too but the problem is that it
can be seen even on the on focus zone :-).

All the best

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)