Subject: [Leica] A Photographer's Place
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:47:02 -0400

I remember that a while back someone on the list noted that the folks at A
Photographer's Place, the photo book store in Soho are less than friendly or
accommodating...Having finally gotten in their yesterday evening, I will add
that they struck me as nasty Gen-Xers on 'ludes...What a bunch of
sleep-walking sour types....

But what great books....Everything from the most mundane recent release, to
a copy of Philip Jones-Grifith's long out of print Vietnam monograph for a
measly $400.....

Replies: Reply from Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] A Photographer's Place)