Subject: Re: [Leica] Pictures of the birth of our daughter
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 08:41:40 -0700

flydogs wrote:

> why am i getting these messages???
> Cindi Pruitt

Well ma'am, I suppose you must have or your e-mail address stumbled onto
the Leica camera users list .This is an international group of
photographers situated in nearly every country of the world.

The photographers combine the famous, infamous and just plain good old
photo people, I'm sure someone will give you the instructions on how to
unsubscibe as I unfortunately don't have that information right at hand.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may be causing you, but I'm sure it'll
be corrected shortly.
regards
ted grant
canada