Subject: Re: [Leica] Nikon panoramic head - ahem!
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 12:05:47 -0400

i bought one of these a couple years ago, dont use it as i shoot panoramas
on a 612 shift cameras i designed using apo-grandagons 35-55mm.  i paid i
believe about $135 us for it,
would take 1/2 that,plus shipping.  problem is i dont know where it is after
an apartment
renovation. you say urgent.  let me know if you dont locate one immediately
and i'll try to find it.  you set 28,35,50 etc and then it automatically
stops at the recommened
degree shift for the next shot.  as i remember they say set to 28 for 20,24.
possibly for edge matching . I did two clicks on 28 for a l4mm rectiliner to
be scanned, & it worked out fine. good luck, ralph