Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Let's be realistic for a minute and anything else on QC
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 08:42:17 -0600

Do you think it might be possible for all the miserably unhappy Leica owners
to start their own mailing list? Perhaps the "I have been abused by Leica
and I am going to rant and rave until heck gets mighty cold group"
(IHBABLAIAGTRARUHGMCG) would be a good name. You could produce a new self
help book: "When Bad Things Happen to Annoying People". This is a subtle
hint that it may be time to move on or take it off list.

Thanks

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Guy Bennett <guy.bennett@wanadoo.fr> (Re: [Leica] Re: Let's be realistic for a minute and anything else on QC)
Reply from John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu> (IHBABLAIAGTRARUHGMCG WAS: [Leica] Re: Let's be realistic for a minute and anything elseon QC)