Subject: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability
From: Robert Appleby <robert.appleby@tin.it>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 10:23:42 +0200

Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 19:41:45 -0700
From: "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability
<39676902.6B2B@earthlink.net> <3967DEC2.25ADF2C9@rabiner.cncoffice.com>

Yeah, that's great so long as you can get to a scanner.  I'm about to embark
on an 11-month journey across Europe, the Middle East, and SE Asia.  Digital
is the only way I can get images up on the web while I'm gone.  I'm working
on getting a D30 from Canon in time, but I'm not holding my breath.

- - --Jim

Jim, surely you can fit a coolscan 2000 into your truck?
Rob.
Robert Appleby
V. Bellentani 36
41100 MO