Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica-general
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 12:27:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/8/00 11:13:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
leicar8@earthlink.net writes:

<<
 These manifestations of suppression are tacky and are probably not the last
 we will see arise, and I'm certainly not eager to see what occurs next. What
 an absurd era we live in!

We have been in an absurd era since the days of Franklin Roosevelt and it
will only get worse until we become another Communist state.  The more absurd
the better is the watch word of the Democrat control freak politicians and
the Repubs are close behind.

Don R.