Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V17 #231
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2000 00:43:46 EDT

44 and actively using M cameras for the past 22 years.  Always had Leicas
around me as my dad was an avid Leica user since 1946.  Living the total
Leica experience as a user, collector, dealer, LHSA president and VF editor.
One could say its an obsession!  Oldest Leica a 1929 Model I which is still
going strong!  Newest, LHSA black paint Special Edition.

Bill Rosauer