Subject: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 17:23:59 -0700

At 04:57 PM 7/7/00 -0600, John Collier wrote:
>The M6 AE may well be announced at Photokina but if past experience is any
>guide, expect them to be in very short supply. I think it is better to have
>a camera in the hand than a better camera in the bush.
>
>John Collier

How does anyone know that the M6 AE is a "better" camera? I would guess
that the "real McCoy", a fully mechanical M6, will still be the better
camera. At least until proven otherwise.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jim@brick.org> ([Leica] Re: Re: AE camera availability)
Reply from "Jim Laurel" <JimLaurel@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: AE camera availability)