Subject: Re: [Leica] [Off Topic] NEW CONTAX N1 AF SLR FOR THE 35MM FORMAT
From: Chris Lee <chrislee@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:24:08 -0700

This is indeed exciting times for Contax. Yashica/Contax just posted the
greatest profit of the group's history according to Blake Ziegler, and this
is quite amazing considering that the camera market has been flat. (Probably
due to the 645--Zeiss said the production has been stretched to limits.)
This will indeed convince the bean counters to put more money in R&D.

Regards,

Chris Lee