Subject: [Leica] Excellent Italian Leica photographer's book
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 11:34:13 +0200

Hello friends,

It might be due to my ignorance, but I just discovered a marvelous
photographer called Gianni Berengo Gardin. He published some months ago a
compilation book of pictures from 1950's to nowadays both in Italian version
("Italiani", publisher Frederico Motta Editore) and French version
("Italiani", publisher Actes Sud). The language should not be a problem as
the book includes 3 pages of uninteresting text but near 500 stunning
pictures.

Gianni Berengo Gardin seems to be a Leica photographer as his name is
mentioned several times on the Leica site. I must confess, though, that his
pictures are so great that I don't care what camera he uses ;-).

All the best,

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)