Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - LFI 1962 to 1992
From: Putzierj@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 07 04:55:49 2000

These magazines are in German and are part of an inheritance. The volumes are in an excellent condition and seem to be complete. This means that I inherited half a garage full of phot magazines of which this is an interesting part.

If any one is interested, I will list the exact volumes.

The magazines are located near cologne in Germany. I would basically ship them anywhere, but I guess Germany or the surrounding european countries would be easier considering the language of the magazine and the shipping. I would be willing to meet the buyer in a circle of 200 kms round Cologne or the magazines could be transfered to relatives in major German cities for pickup.

German Leica dealers sell these old magazines by the issue for 10 DM (5$) each, but I find that outrageous.

I would like to see them in good hands as was promised to the former owner and I will donate the net sum of the sale to a local photo group where young people are introduced to photography and darkroom work.

I am not familiar to this lists regulations concerning FS offers (other that they are only allowed on fridays) so forgive if I broke any rule.

So, if anyone is interested please contact me at putzierj@aol.com

Regards
Jens Putzier
Im Langen Busch 1