Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Jim Kuehl
From: ralph fuerbringer <rof@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 18:48:14 -0400

dear daley, i can report your scheme to plant something negative about jim
kuehl is working perfectly .  sentiment in his favor is running  1000 to 1
w/ leica users and should spill over to people soon. by the time the
democratic convention rolls around the polls will make him vp by
acclamation.  balances the ticket and will help to overcome gore's
negatives-- southern inventor of the internet and phony alpha male. if we
lose next
time it will be for top dog w/ the slogan " put the country on an even
Kuehl." have your pr guy get someone with a leica to shoot him on the
illinois Central-the deciding vote is with commuters elsewhere. in chicago
why tinker with what worked for your old man?