Subject: Re: [Leica] Aperture Priority M6+Leica Medium Format
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:28:23 -0600

I have had a few, and handled many, aperture priority cameras that run just
fine on two 1.5v button cell batteries. I suspect that an AE M camera will
be identical to the current TTL with the only difference being electronic
control of the cloth curtains. This would actually be cheaper to produce and
assemble than a TTL with all its gears, escapements and what not.

John Collier