Subject: [Leica] Don Chatterton
From: Robert Burgess <bobburgess@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 14:48:00 -0400

I have just returned from a vacation and was interested in reading of a few
folks concerns about Leica equipment from Don Chatterton.
Because of the enormous volume of stuff there is to wade through when
returning to the email deposit, I did not read everything.

But I do want to say that I have dealt with Don for a few years now and I am
a big fan!

Never has he been anything other than an up-front gentleman, advisor and
willing listener to equipment woes or things in general.

So I am just throwing my two cents in here.  He's a reliable and honest
person and we are lucky that he has chosen to deal Leica.

Also, seems to make Fox Island sound like an interesting place.

Hope everyone's summer is moving smoothly and the light is treating you
well.

Bob