Subject: [Leica] Jim Kuehl etc.
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 13:59:43 -0500

While it's been a while, I used to buy from Jim and also found him to be excellent
and fair-minded.

Maybe a year ago the LUG indulged in a round of dealer name-calling etc. I'm not sure
it was a very productive discussion.

May I suggest that who you do business with, especially with something as personal as
your Leica, has a lot to do with how people's personalities mesh. We are not simply
placing orders - we want to chat, exchange photographic info, sometimes make a
friend. Some dealers I dread calling, no matter what they've got to sell and at what
price, because the people on the other end of the phone just aren't my style. Others
I'll call just to shoot the breeze and maybe buy from just once a year or less - and
they're cool with that.

So can we please leave this alone for a while?

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal

P.S. the age thing WAS fun!