Subject: Re: [Leica] First Interim Report on Age Poll
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 10:41:39 -0700

At 8:52 AM -0400 7/6/00, B. D. Colen wrote:
>I will NEVER do something this stupid again in my life...I pray!
>
>I have never seen such a long column of numbers - I know we have had well
>over 100 responses to the age poll, and thanks to Buzz "How can I complicate
>things enough to make B.D. sorry he was ever born" Hausner," I also have a
>ton of data on how long folks have been using Leicas.
>
>Within the next few days I will report on the "simple" stuff - average LUG
>age, oldest LUGer, youngest LUGer. Anything else is going to take pretty
>much forever, as, LUGers being LUGers, very few of you simply responded with
>a number to Buzz's question...Noooooooooooo, you all had to write books
>about your favorite fifth grade teacher Miss Elmar and the day she brought
>her grandfather Elmo's Lyka to class for you all to disassemble....
>
>B.een drowning in D.ata :-(

B.D.,

I foolishly just wrote how old I am and how long I've been using Leicas. I
forgot to mention the (Leica) cameras I have, the (Leica) lenses I have,
the (Leica) cameras I have had, ditto lenses, not to mention the other
formats from Minox C to 8x10 Sinar with nary a gap. I'll get right on it so
that your work will be complete. Oh - I forgot to mention that a listing of
exhibitions, plublications etc will also have to be included.

I will get right on it and post the first installment shortly.

We don't want you to have _too_ much slack time before Christmas 2010. :-)

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com

Replies: Reply from "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com> (Re: [Leica] First Interim Report on Age Poll)