Subject: Re: [Leica] Age Poll &Rolleiflex
From: Sonnar502@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 12:42:42 EDT

I hope B. D. Colen makes a table of the information we have been providing.
If he does, it would be interesting to know how many of us are using
Rolleiflex TLRs also.

Roland Smith

Well, Roland, you may have hit something here!  I'll be the first to admit
that I use a Rolleiflex (2.8C with Xenotar and Automat 2 with Tessar) for my
medium format stuff.  Something a little ethereal about those cameras
too......

Wow!  this age poll thing is fascinating!

Scott

Replies: Reply from "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com> (Re: [Leica] Age Poll &Rolleiflex)