Subject: [Leica] age poll
From: Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 08:53:04 -0700

Age 76

Started in about 1933 with a Roleicord and Argus and into leicas about 1935.
I have been with Leicas ever since. Went to speed graphics in the 40s and
linhoff 4x5 in the 60s but with the advent of Technical Pan film which I
rate at ASA 100 with my special brew for the TP, there has been no need for
the larger formats and as one ages, it is most welcome to travel lightly. I
will be in Paris and the Dordogne area of France for a month in October and
have decided that I will travel with a IIIG, IIIF RD ST, 50 mm summicron,
and 200 mm leitz with visoflex I, a C clamp for tripod, and two 100 foot
rolls of Tech Pan. This should suffice for my favorite type of photography
which is "street" photography. In my older age I have concluded we carry to
much extraneous stuff on trips.

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] age poll)
Reply from Richard Comen <rpcomen@mcn.org> (Re: [Leica] age poll)