Subject: [Leica] Jim Kuhl
From: Bill Grimwood <Bill@grimwood.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2000 09:41:38 -0500

I have been doing business with Jim for years.  He has always given me good
prices for my gear traded in and has given me excellent buys on what I
purchased.  He will ship something to me for my inspection and then I send
him payment, who else will do this.  He always remembers who I am even if I
have not talked to him in a year. (I wish I had that knack.)

I purchased one gray market item from him that needed service within his
warranty period and he gladly took care of it.

He was a Leica Sales Rep until he quit or retired and then he opened his
business.  He was a Leica dealer until a few years ago.  I have heard
rumors that Leica pulled his dealership status from him but do not know
why.  I am sure there are two sides to every story.

I have never had to return something that was not as he described, usually
it is better than he described.

I have also had good dealings with Dan Black, Tamarkin, Sam Shosan, George
Ury, Don Chatteron and several others I can not think of right now.

Bill Grimwood