Subject: RE: [Leica] X-Acto
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 09:11:38 -0400

Well.....

I would suggest that this put's the Leica special edition collector thing in
proper perspective, quite frankly.

The X-Acto knife is far better know to, and beloved by, more hobbiests
world-wide than any Leica will ever be. So if the company ONCE puts out a
$10 anniversary edition - which is probably for sale on Ebay already - that
strikes me as a whole lot less rediculous than the King-this and
Emperor-that Leicas....

But that's just my NeverHO.....

B.ogus D.ata

Replies: Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] X-Acto)