Subject: [Leica] First Interim Report on Age Poll
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 08:52:57 -0400

I will NEVER do something this stupid again in my life...I pray!

I have never seen such a long column of numbers - I know we have had well
over 100 responses to the age poll, and thanks to Buzz "How can I complicate
things enough to make B.D. sorry he was ever born" Hausner," I also have a
ton of data on how long folks have been using Leicas.

Within the next few days I will report on the "simple" stuff - average LUG
age, oldest LUGer, youngest LUGer. Anything else is going to take pretty
much forever, as, LUGers being LUGers, very few of you simply responded with
a number to Buzz's question...Noooooooooooo, you all had to write books
about your favorite fifth grade teacher Miss Elmar and the day she brought
her grandfather Elmo's Lyka to class for you all to disassemble....

B.een drowning in D.ata :-(