Subject: Re: [Leica] Jim Kuhl
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 07:49:58 EDT

Jim was our Leica rep when I worked at St. Louis Photo (about 1980-'81). He
was highly regarded then. My only personal dealings with Jim as a dealer are
selling him my black paint M4 and 35mm Summicron (for $750) in about '85 --
come to think of it, I really dislike that guy . . . Do  you realize what
enamel M4 bodies sell for  these days!? . . . Oh, well, it's not his fault. .
. . I will say this. The guy is never home. It is impossible to reach him on
the phone without leaving a message.

Bob (always figured he was one of the good guys) McEowen