Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Subject: Increasing sales of R8s and R lenses.
From: Chris Lee <chrislee@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 16:26:58 -0700

One warranty is a good idea, but one price may not be. (At least from the
point of view of Leica.)  Manufacturers price their goods according to the
local demand in each country to extract as much profit as possible. This can
be shown using simple economic models involving only two countries.

Regards,

Chris Lee