Subject: RE: [Leica] Age Poll
From: "Joshua Orkin" <buoyant@i-float.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 16:00:52 -0700

To the Data Logger on the List,

Age 52, acquired a IID in 1965.  In around '78 stopped shooting for a maybe
15 yrs, then wandered through SLR and P&S land for a few years.  Returned to
the fold 6 months ago.  I currently own a mix of M and LTM stuff: an M6, a
IIIf, 15mm Heliar, 35 Summaron, 50mm Summitar, and a 75mm Summilux.

Josh Orkin
Redwood City, CA

snip.......