Subject: RE: [Leica] My Leica M6 TTL is dead!
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 19:52:47 +0100

Sometimes small bits of broken film can jam the mechanism. Opening the
camera and gently knocking it on your hand can sometimes (rarely) dislodge
them and get you working again. This used to be a more common problem in
the days of hand cut leaders and M2/M3 style take up spools though.
Of course you should enjoy your SL to the maximum while the M6 is away, it
makes you realise the fun of getting up close.
Jem