Subject: [Leica] Practical Photography review
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 14:25:04 -0400

Luggers,
    This morning, I scanned through a copy of "Practical Photography" and
paid relatively close attention to the M6TTL rangefinder comparision.
    By some of the posted comments in Digest # 222, I wonder if we were all
reading the same thing.
    First of all, by looking at the blow-ups alone,  the Leica lenses were
superior.
    Secondly, the overall rating of the cameras was the same, an eight,
including the M6TTL. I find it hard to believe the Bessa-R is overall as
good as an M6 which is what they are implying.
    Draw your own conclusions.
Regards,
Sal