Subject: Re: [Leica] B&H Photo
From: "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 07:52:11 -0700

I wish my experience with Camera World of Oregon was better.  I recently
ordered a Quickload packs (20) of Fujichrome Velvia, and they sent a
10-sheet box instead.  Because there was some discount, they have only
refunded $6.99 out of $56.99.  I am trying to get a credit, but let's
see how it goes.

However, CWO's online Q&A system is superior.  Let's see how B&H's
online chat will go.