Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Subject: Increasing sales of R8s and R lenses.
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 10:42:56 -0400

> >It would be interesting to see the demographics of Leica purchasers, I
> >suspect that many or most are at a senior age, these types are not
> >traditionally the ones who have computers and internet access.

Okay Gang...Let's find out.....How about everyone posting their age? While
we may not be typical Leica owners, we're as close to a typical group as one
is likely to find....So....

54

B. D.

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: Subject: Increasing sales of R8s and R lenses.)