Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Subject: Increasing sales of R8s and R lenses.
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:44:37 +0100

It would be interesting to see the demographics of Leica purchasers, I
suspect that many or most are at a senior age, these types are not
traditionally the ones who have computers and internet access.
Perhaps this is a good thing? As they would continue to shop 'locally'
whereas the new custom is generated to a different generation with
different shopping habits, ie, 'cyberspace'.
Jem