Subject: [Leica] S.F. Bay Area LUG: LAST CALL for July 29 Mini-LUG dinner
From: "Peter Choy" <pmcchoy@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 23:19:32 -0700

SF Bay Area LUG members,

Thanks again to all who have responded.  I have just sent out
details, off-list, to everyone who expressed their interest. If
I have mistakenly left anyone out, please e-mail me privately.

LAST CALL to anyone else who wants to be included!  E-mail me privately.
I should close the attendance list soon.  Looking forward to seeing
you all.

Rgds,
Peter.

- ----------

SF BA LUGGERs.

Many thanks to those who have responded so enthusiastically so far!

It pleases me to say that there have been sufficient confirmed responses for
a good little group already, thus warranting the next step of firming up the
restaurant arrangements.  In due course I will e-mail those who have
indicated confirmed attendance and those who are interested, but
unconfirmed, with the details of time, place, etc.  My plan is to get an
eatery that will give us a private room for the evening, so we can kick
back, talk story, show and tell.

Meanwhile, there is still time to add more names to the list.  Please
respond to me off-list by private e-mail, as I don't want to miss anybody
amidst the deluge of LUG postings.  If you have responded to me but don't
receive a copy of this e-mail privately, it means I missed your response and
need to hear from you again, off-list.  Please include your full name if it
is not apparent from your e-mail header.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

Regards,
Peter Choy.