Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: bricks
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 15:12:46 -0400

Who are you to say what is worth owning?  Having you or a thousand people
like you state that Leicas aren't worth owning means nothing to the people
who think that Leica ARE worth owning.   Like I said, I am not a collector,
but I sure as hell am not about to stop someone else from being one.   And
as I tried to imply,  Leicas seem as worthy to collect as postage stamps or
coins (or train sets).

I mean, really!

Dan C.

Replies: Reply from Jeff S <4season@boulder.net> (Re: [Leica] Re: bricks)