Subject: [Leica] "sealed" in box
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 12:08:58 EDT

  <<My
friends even told me that Leica doesn't seal the cameras and lenses at
all.  I am not 100% sure about this but the lenses I purchsed in US,
Taiwan, and Japan, all of them don't come in a sealed bag.  >>

Yes, you are correct, Leica doesn't "seal" anything in a box.

Neither the box or the bag inside come sealed closed. Really that is a
misnomer for something that is "unused in box" I suppose.

later,
Rich

Replies: Reply from Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net> (Re: [Leica] "sealed" in box)
Reply from "Ken Iisaka" <ken@iisaka.org> (Re: [Leica] "sealed" in box)