Subject: Re: [Leica] kick BRIAN DAVID STEVENS off the list!
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 09:06:06 -02-30

At 09:29 PM 03/07/00 -0400, you wrote:
>ah HA! CAUGHT! in the ACT!
>
>i have EVIDENCE right here that brian david stevens is using his leica to
>take PHOTOGRAPHS and thereby causing WEAR and TEAR which will lead to
>DEVALUATION of the camera. he seems also to be the nefarious sort who has
>probably thrown his leitz box, front caps and packing material into the
>garbage.
>
>http://www.junkfox.com/35mmf8/index.htm

         Right on Kyle!  We can't allow this to continue. It might bring
back those old fashion ideas that Leicas are great tools for social
documentary.

Brian,  FANTASTIC work. Keep at it. It's some of the best I've seen.
"Devil with The Camera", ...indeed.  Get it put on a business card.
regards,

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland.
http://www.straylight.ca/locke