Subject: Re: [Leica] re: Don Chatterton's Leicas
From: "RP Johnson" <rpjohnson2@home.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 23:08:01 -0700

Martin Howard spilled the beans:

> I've always wondered how people know that there actually IS a black paint
M4
> inside those boxes.  Every now and then, I'm in half a mind to get a mint
> box, put half a brick inside, seal it, and stick the thing on eBay.
>
> M.

Nice work, Martin.  I had my early retirement all figured out and here you
are blabbing the whole thing.  Now what am I going to do with all these
Leica boxes I had made, let alone all the half bricks I have in the dining
room?

rp johnson

Replies: Reply from john <bosjohn@mediaone.net> (Re: [Leica] re: Don Chatterton's Leicas)