Subject: Re: [Leica] digilux zoom: optical/digital zoom
From: "KPETERS" <KPETERS@huntel.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 19:46:30 -0500

Forget the cord and buy a smart media card reader!  Ive got a digilux zoom
and have never went back to the pokey serial cable that comes with it...  a
usb smart media reader (ie. the efilm Reader-4 by Delkin) can easily be had
for about 40$ on ebay (new) and it is over 45 times faster than the serial
downloading from the digilux.  I thoroughly enjoy my digilux and shoot the
heck out of it!  Kent