Subject: Re: [Leica] Compact shoe mount strobe recommendation?
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2000 12:55:51 -0500

I don't know if it has enough punch for you, but for my M6 I carry (and even
use occasionally) a Sunpak 1600A.  Uses 2 AA cells, has 2 automatic ranges plus
manual (GN of 55 in feet at ISO 100) and is about the size of a pack of
cigarettes (I think - I don't smoke 'em.)  The head swivels from forward to
vertical, but doesn't rotate side to side.  A nifty little package.

Cheers,
Kip

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Compact shoe mount strobe recommendation?)