Subject: [Leica] Off to Victoria!
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 22:42:01 -0600

Well I off to Victoria for a mad cap weekend of dirty diapers, too many
nephews and no sleep! Due to the hectic schedule I will not even get to
reintroduce myself to that paragon of Canadian Leicadom, Ted Grant :-(
I will be bringing three bodies; a flabby about the middle M40, a rather
more svelte F38 and irrepressible M2 and a bit! Should be great fun. Oh!
Also some cameras, lenses and about 15 rolls of film.

Cheers

John Collier

An apology to all whom I owe correspondence but with operations and what
not, I have just barely had time to read the Leica-users let alone do much
else. I will make amends soon.

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Off to Victoria!)