Subject: [Leica] Re: Incidentally, why are there so few women on the LUG?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:30:52 -0700

Tina is that rare jewel, that shines through. Regardless of how disgusting,
how derogatory, how crude, whatever... "you" ;) folks get, she turns a deaf
ear and continues to be the steadfast anchor, that we all look up to as the
essence of a Leica photographer.

And that gem about photography that she waits for, well, I think the wait
is getting longer and longer as time passes.

We love you Tina, and are so very happy that you choose to hang around this
grungy bunch of Leica nuts.

Jim

Replies: Reply from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] RE: women on the LUG?)