Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens Cleaning - now fabric softener
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 18:45:56 -0600

Actually, there are a couple that I know of, but one is pretty sporadic, and
I can't remeber how to subscribe. The other is based on Phillip Greenspuns
site - it's really a forum. You can either just view it on the site, or sign
up and get the discussions sent as e mail (but you have to go to the site to
reply). This one has the most useful discussions.

Go right to the bottom and the link - click to add an alert

http://greenspun.com/bboard/q-and-a.tcl?topic=Large%20format%20photography

Tim A