Subject: [Leica] Metz 34CS-2
From: "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:32:44 -0500

For those who have been looking for a pocket sized flash that works on older
cameras, Metz seems to have the answer.   I've been interested in this flash
since it was announced but wanted to make sure I could use it on my M3 and
SL as well as newer cameras.  Here's what Bogen said about it....

Bud

Dear Mr.. Cook,

The 34CS-2 was designed to me used with rangefinder cameras.  The one piece
that you need to hook up to an M3 or M2 or M4 for that matter is a 5548 sync
cord.

I have used one on my Leica IIIF and M4, and they are a little pocket
rocket.

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Metz 34CS-2)