Subject: Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning - now fabric softener
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:27:14 -0700

From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>

> Tim - HtoG? A strip of bounce in the camera bag? But doesn't the bounce
also
> give off fumes that might or might not end up as deposits on the lens?
>
> B. D.

To say nothing of the toxicity factor of those infernal items.
My wife thinks they "smell nice" and refuses to use the "original" version
without the gagging perfume. I think they stink.

Joe C.
Merchandising, "new and improved". Merchandising, buy! Buy! Buy!

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning - now fabric softener)