Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens Cleaning - now fabric softener
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:37:02 -0600

> Now let's start a fabric softener thread.
>
> Tom

We large format photographers keep strips of "Bounce"  dryer/softener in
with our film holders -  stops them attracting dust. Keep a couple in your
camera bag and it works wonders (makes it smell nice too!!). And a cloth
from that weird n. american gizmo "The Swiffer" (you've seen the nauseating
ads) works great for wiping stuff down and stops it attracting dust. No
kidding guys - there is a thread on this on the LF list

(and it actually works)

Tim A

Replies: Reply from "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net> (Re: [Leica] Lens Cleaning)